BOS1901 - Kit released
The miniature Development Kit from Boréas Technologies combines two BOS1901 high voltage piezo drivers compatible with a wide range of piezo actuators.
The BOS1901 has the lowest power consumption, lowest latency and smallest footprint on the market.
- Plug and play development kit to experience piezo haptic feedback
- Low-power integrated circuit, fully digital high-voltage generation
- Simple power interface for development via USB port
- Standard USB audio to prototype haptic effects in MATLAB, Python, Audacity and many other software
- Fully embeddable modular software driver
- Easy generation of high-voltage waveforms up to 190 Vpp
- Two separated breakable miniature PCB drivers with differential outputs
- Two standard commercial piezo actuators included in the Kit:
- TDK PowerHap 2.5G
- Midé Technology PPA-2014
The BOS1901-KIT is available today in limited volume, under NDA.
Describe your application, field of interests and about your company. The more we know, the more we can help you on your way to the Sensory Frontier!