- Plug and play development kit to experience piezo haptic feedback
- Low-power four-output BOS0614 integrated circuit, high voltage driver with a digital interface
- Easy generation of high-voltage waveforms up to 60 V
- Enable sensing and emulate button behavior using the actuator
- Four-channel output PCB
- Breakable PCB for easy prototyping
- Standard USB audio to prototype haptic effects in MATLAB®, Python®, Audacity®, and many other software
- Compatible with piezoelectric actuators such as TDK PowerHapTM 60 V models
The BOS0614-KIT is a Development Kit to help users get familiar with the BOS0614 Piezo Haptic Driver IC.
The PCB features a single BOS0614 with four output channels to drive multiple piezoelectric actuators from a single driver IC. The PCB is breakable, allowing to separate the BOS0614 and its components, enabling the users to directly control the driver using their platform.
This kit connects to associated PC software over USB for easy programming of the BOS0614 and manual generation of waveforms on the connected actuator. An Audio mode allows quick and easy generation of waveforms using existing audio software like Audacity® for haptic prototyping.
The piezoelectric actuator sensing capability is used to emulate button behavior. The sensing and feedback parameters can be changed using the software.
Many GPIOs and hardware features are accessible to ease prototype building.
BOS0614-KIT - Starter Set - $549 USD
|1 x BOS0614-Kit|
|1 x USB 2.0 Cable|
|4 x TDK Mini PowerHapTM 1204H018V060 Actuator|
|1 x 6-Position Terminal Block Connector|
|1 x 14-Position Thru-Hole Header Connector|
|1 x 6-Position Thru-hole Right-Angle Header Connector|
|1 x Power Connector|
BOS0614-KIT Technical Documentation
|Document Name||Type||Size||Release Date|
|BOS0614-KIT User Guide||7.36 MB||2022-03-16|
|BOS0614-KIT Installer 2.12.2 Includes Latest Firmware||49.63 MB||2022-06-10|
|BOS0614-KIT Firmware Image 1.14.2||937 KB||2022-06-10|
|BOS0614-Kit Waveform 1.0.0||33 KB||2022-03-16|
|BOS0614-Kit Code Examples 1.0.0||4.47 MB||2022-07-28|