We are a fast-growing start-up commercializing integrated circuits for haptics applications. On top of being called Top start up to watch in the EE Times Silicon 100, our patented technology is capturing the attention of the world's greatest players and has the potential to be used in most of the devices around us, from cell phones to laptop to cars. Our goal is simple at Boréas Technologies. We want to revolutionize the interaction we have with our electronic devices.
We are looking for a seasoned Vice President of Asia Sales to join our rapidly growing team. We are seeking an inspiring, innovative and result oriented leader with strong technical sales ability and proven track record of closing deals worldwide with major Tier-1 OEM’s in consumer space (mobile, PC).
In this newly created position, your primary mission will be to contribute to the overall growth and strategy of the sales organization for Asia. You will conceive and execute on our go-to-market strategy, build and lead an Asia top talent team and processes to enable scalability.
The candidate must possess outstanding leadership attributes, a hands-on approach to delivering results, exemplary sales management and operational skills, combined with passion for success.
The location of the position is in China (Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen preferred). Primary markets are China and Taiwan, with secondary markets in Korea and Japan. Primary markets are Mobile and PC, with secondary markets in Automotive and IOT.
- Take a major role in key account relationships, closing complex deals and building ongoing relationships in Asia;
- Build executive level relationships with top Mobile and PC customers in Asia.
- Work with our senior leadership team to define and execute the overall company strategy including market expansion, products and brand;
- Recruit, train and lead a team of accomplished sales professionals, field application engineers and sales partners;
- Develop multi-channel sales network including integration into OEM programs, direct sales, distribution, and sales rep channel partners within the semiconductor industry;
- Work with North America’s supporting teams to scale our ability to track and provide sales feedback that help improve our understanding of our customers and market opportunities.
- Build and lead by example a culture of trust, collaboration and performance.
- You have more than 10 years of executive sales management experience, with focus on market expansion in the semiconductor industry;
- You have a university degree in a related field in engineering or sciences;
- You’re a tech-savvy sales leader with excellent communication skills (Mandarin, English), who isn’t afraid to create, innovate, and think outside the box to get the job done.
- You have a proven track record of successfully selling to high volume OEM customer base, with special emphasis on selling into Tier 1 customers in Asia. You have a solid background in negotiation and corporate sales and contractual agreements.
- You have an extensive network in the industry, and you can influence easily with all levels of management.
- You are recognized for your coaching and leadership skills demonstrated by building, managing and scaling teams.
- You are willing to travel to customer sites in your region (up to 50%)
Why join Boréas Technologies
- To be part of the haptic revolution and the opportunity to be a pioneer in our market. We are growing and need your input help us scale up;
- You will earn a competitive salary based on your experience and will receive stock options to participate in the company’s growth and success.
- A lot of freedom and autonomy at work, which leaves room for creativity and innovation.
- To work with a driven, dynamic, motivated and competent team.
About Boréas Technologies
Boréas Technologies Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company commercializing product-differentiating integrated circuits for haptic applications in consumer and industrial markets. With origins in research conducted at Harvard University, Boréas was founded in 2016 in Bromont, Québec. Its proprietary piezoelectric actuator driver technology platform, CapDrive, enables the rapid design of low-power HD haptic feedback in wearables, smartphones, game controllers and other devices.
To join the Boréas team,
send your curriculum vitae to