We are looking for a driven and passionate Digital IC Designer to join our quickly growing team in a wonderful work environment in Bromont. The employee location is flexible with a preference for Bromont (QC), Montreal (QC) or Ottawa (ON).
Boréas Technologies’ goal is simple. We want to revolutionize how we interact with the electronic devices that surround us. Our patented technology caught the attention of the world’s biggest companies and has the potential to be used in various applications, from small devices like smartphones to bigger ones like cars.
New use cases for our technology means we need a qualified new digital designer to join our development team to help design new products and support the company’s fast growth.
This is where you come in!
As a Digital IC Designer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new digital IP blocks from RTL to physical implementation. You will participate in all phases of a mixed-signal IC design. As a member of a small team, you will assume important responsibilities related to new product development.
- Interprate high-level design architecture.
- Create detailed design specifications.
- Generate and verify RTL.
- BS in EE/CS with 5+ years of experience. MS or PhD is preferred.
- Experience in RTL development using Verilog for IC implementation
- Experience with at least two of the following: Serial interfaces (SPI, I2C, I3C, I2S), embedded memory interface (RAM, ROM), Asynchronous design and verification, DFT design methodologies
- Experience with FPGA prototyping
- Good organization and communication skills
- Language: Bilingual (French/English)
Compensation Package Highlights
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – (Dental, Vision, Medical and Disability Insurance)
- Nice and healthy work environment
- Dynamic and motivated team
- Relocation Assistance
About Boréas Technologies
Boréas Technologies Inc. (www.boreas.ca) is a fabless semiconductor company commercializing innovative high-voltage, low-power integrated circuits for consumer and industrial markets. The Company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard University and is VC funded to develop a commercial offering based on its patented core technology, targeting the rapidly growing market for piezo based HD haptic technology in consumer and industrial devices.